- sleeps 16 guests in eight bedrooms, all with flat screen TV, DVD, FreeView & Sky+ access
- tourist board 5 star rating
- fully inclusive price
- complimentary luxury hamper of local produce and basic necessities
- beautiful spacious Georgian farmhouse
- spacious very well equipped working kitchen with Aga and farmhouse sinks
- handmade mattresses and fine boutique linens and towels
- wood burner with logs supplied
- games room with pool table, table tennis and table football
- two large flat screen TV's with BlueRay player
- multi-room stereo with IPod docking station
- free national phone calls and broadband WiFi
- downstairs en-suite bedroom
- fresh flower displays from the garden
- secluded, tranquil setting in 1.5 acres of colourful landscaped country gardens
- short breaks all year round
- child and baby friendly (cots, stair gates, baby monitor, high chair, toys, games etc.)
- dogs welcome by prior arrangement
- Walkers and Cyclists Welcome accreditation
Additional services upon request
- catering service
- child minding service
- maid service
- organised excursions/pursuits
- beautician/masseur service
- taxi service
- shoping home delivery service
AccommodationComprising a detached Georgian farmhouse with a 16th century adjoining Longhouse this is truly one of Pembrokeshire finest properties. Ffynnon Gron has eight beautiful bedrooms (five doubles and three twins), six luxury bath/shower rooms, three of which are en-suite, with sumptuous lounge, dining room, farmhouse kitchen and sitting room, study and games room. This property combines Georgian charm, elegance and proportions with all the luxuries associated with high end modern day living. Completed August 2009, quality and striking attention to detail here will make this delightful house an exceptional venue for that special occasion!
Ffynnon Gron sits in 1.5 acres of secluded landscaped grounds with stunning views of the countryside and the Preseli Hills. The courtyard garden, barbeque and herb area, arbour, lawns, and play areas are all there for you, making an ideal place for children of all ages to play and relax without going further afield. However when you feel the urge to explore, the property is located in the heart of Pembrokeshire, surrounded by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the only one of Britain's 14 National Parks that is predominantly coastal.
For many people Pembrokeshire makes the finest holiday destination that they return to again and again, remembering childhood holidays that they later share with their own families and grandchildren. The area is renowned for its secluded sandy beaches, and rugged coastline with estuaries, heather-covered hills, hidden wooded valleys and excellent links golf courses adding to the variety. Within easy reach there are world famous sea bird sanctuaries, Stone Age caves and tombs, Iron Age forts, Norman castles - altogether some 350 scheduled ancient monuments nestled in and around the many pretty coastal villages, along with modern thrill-ride theme parks, outdoor activities and theatres, cosy pubs and top quality restaurants.
Combine the comfort and facilities of this splendid house with Pembrokeshire's mild climate, feast of outdoor activities, delightful towns and villages and Ffynnon Gron is one of the UK's finest destinations for an extended family or large group holiday, reunion, corporate hospitality or any significant occasion.
Whatever the event rest assured your stay at Ffynnon Gron will be memorable for all the right reasons!